Not all skincare products are capable of treating the most common signs of aging. While some are more focused on reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, others are focused on removing age spots and under-eye circles.Only a few are truly capable solutions to all these issues, and one that claims to be a part of those selected few, is Hydrologica Age Renewal Cream.
About the Product
Hydrologica Age Renewal Cream is an age-defying product that reduces visibility of skin deterioration. It claims to have acquired the secrets of a reliable formula that can revitalize and restore damaged skin structure, providing the skin a stronger and smoother appearance.
It also claims to have used only pure natural ingredients that are tested by GNP labs, showing results of high potency and safeness. In just a matter of weeks, the skin should look radiant as ever, provided the product is used consistently.
How the Process Works
As a person ages, the skin’s production of collagen and elastin gradually decreases, thereby causing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This is what Hydrologica Age Renewal Cream claims to stimulate, bringing back the vitality and vibrancy of the skin. With the help of antioxidants infused in the formula, the skin’s protection from external factors such as free radicals and UV rays are also improved.
What separates this product from its competitors is that it makes use of a slow-release mechanism that helps prolong the effects of the product. That being said, the user can enjoy a smooth and wrinkle-free skin for hours.
What are the Ingredients
Listed below are some of the formula’s key ingredients.
- Aloe Vera – This ingredient helps improve the hydration and moisturization of the skin. It also contains properties that can restore and heal damaged skin to improve its vitality.
- Peptides – These are commonly used in most skincare products due to its effectiveness in mitigating the loss of both collagen and elastin.
- Vitamin C – This ingredient is basically an antioxidant that helps prevent further skin damage caused by UV rays and pollution. It also helps improve the complexion of the skin by eliminating dark spots, uneven skin tone, and any discoloration.
Advantages of the Product
Here is a list of what you can expect from the product.
- The skin’s production of collagen and elastin is increased
- The formula improves skin texture by reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- The formula brightens the skin to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tones
- The appearance of crow’s feet, puffiness, and under-eye circles are reduced
- The moisture and hydration of the skin are improved
- The formula contains ingredients that can increase the resistance and immunity of the skin
Disadvantages You Need to be Aware of
There are things a potential user should be aware of before placing an order of the product.
- The manufacturer provided a common list of ingredients that are used by many skincare products.
- There is little information about the manufacturer
- The product is not meant to be used as a cure for any type of skin disease
- The product is not recommended for men and women who are under the age of 30
- The product can only be bought online
- The free-trial offer comes with an automated monthly subscription system that can be difficult to cancel
How to Apply the Product
Similar to most skincare products, application is simple and easy.
- Wash the face with a mild soap and clean water
- Gently pat the skin dry using a soft and clean towel
- Apply a pea-sized amount of the formula on the skin and neck area
- Wait at least several minutes for the skin to absorb the formula
- Use the product daily to achieve its best results
There are many unreliable skincare products on the market, and Hydrologica Age Renewal Cream unfortunately seems to be one of them. The lack of information regarding its manufacturer and the formula’s ingredients is somewhat discouraging, especially to those with sensitive skin. Moreover, the trial offer is accompanied by an auto-shipment system that is popularly used by unscrupulous companies to charge people without their proper consent.