As much as people want to remain youthful and attractive, there is not much they can do about the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and eye bags, except for a few options.While Botox injections and surgical procedures may be a possible solution to treat these signs of aging, there are health risks involved. Fortunately, the continuous advancement of skin care technology presents countless skincare products that should be a better alternative to both aforementioned invasive options, with lesser health risks and are more affordable.
What is Aqua Refine
Aqua Refine is an anti-aging serum that claims to provide the user a brighter, healthier and younger looking skin. Its formula is said to be capable of eliminating the signs of aging, including fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, and puffiness under the eyes.
The formula also claims to have clinically-tested ingredients, making it safe to use for those with sensitive skin. With regular use of this product, the brightening and firming of the skin should be noticeable in eight weeks.
How does the formula work
The formula works by stimulating the skin’s production of collagen and elastin, promoting the revitalization and hydration of the skin. This in effect would make the skin appear smooth and firm. What makes Aqua Refine distinctive is its capability of penetrating the skin, down to its deeper dermal layers and act on a cellular level. The formula’s time-release system would then take effect, releasing its potent ingredients at a sustained time, for a more enhanced and prolonged results.
What are the ingredients
Unfortunately, there is no information found regarding the product’s ingredients. There are sources, however that claim the product to have peptides, a common ingredient in most skincare products and is known for boosting the collagen production of the skin. Other than that, there were no other ingredients that can be found.
What can you expect from the product
Although there is no sufficient data or information provided by the manufacturer, several benefits are to be expected when using the product.
- The formula increases and improves the skin’s production of collagen
- The product can also serve as an eye cream
- The appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circles are significantly reduced
- The formula contains properties that can improve the tone of the skin
- The product prevents the skin from sagging by lifting and firming it
- The formula uses Proprietary Biofil Dermal Lifting Hydropheres and QuSome Delivery System that enhances and prolongs the product’s effect
- Skin hydration and moisture is improved to promote healthy and glowing skin
Things you should consider
While Aqua Refine may be considered an impressive product with its claims, there are things you should take note of.
- There is no information found about the product’s ingredients
- Almost all the customer’s comment found that spoke of this product were complaints and grievances
How should you apply the product
Like many skincare products, application of Aqua Refine is plain and simple.
- Wash the face with a mild soap and clean water
- Gently pat the skin dry with a soft and clean towel
- Apply a pea amount of the cream on the face and neck area
- Let the formula be absorbed by the skin before using any make-up
While the product may appear impressive at first glance, one should take note of first-hand users’ reactions. With many user complaints about the product’s ineffectiveness and unauthorized financial charges, we recommend that you stay clear from Aqua Refine Anti-Aging Cream. Not to mention, there is no list of its ingredients that can be found, making it an unreliable product, especially to those with sensitive skin.
Rather than taking the risk of the product’s free trial offer, check our highly recommended products below instead.