The skin under the eyes is the most sensitive and delicate part of a skin. It is thin and will certainly be the first to show signs of age spots, dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. While there are many skincare products availableon the market to treat them, there is no better solution than products that are specially formulated in treating the under-eye skin.
Consider using Halocel Eye Serum. It is an age-defying product that claims to be the perfect solution to solve the problems of the most common signs of aging, especially those that are under the eyes.
About the Product
This eye serum claims to use a breakthrough formula that can effectively reduce the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles, blemishes, fine lines and under-eye bags. The formula is said to have undergone clinical trials that proved it to be safe and extremely effective.
The product highlights its 3 in 1 Patented EMH formula that is said to be capable of smoothing the skin, even out the tone and remove the appearance of pigmentations. As long as the product is regularly applied on the skin, the benefits can be expected in several weeks’ time.
How does it work
Like most effective skincare products, Halocel Eye Serum delves deeper into the dermis layer of the skin, acting at a cellular level. The process provides better efficacy and even prolong the effects of the product including the enhancement of the skin’s elasticity, firmness, and suppleness. With these skin improvements, the signs of wrinkles, fine lines, bags and under-eye circles are diminished to a minimum or might even be eliminated.
Aside from helping the skin look younger and radiant, the formula also helps in fighting off free radicals and other environmental toxins that can potentially harm the skin, thus improving its resistance and immunity against skin dryness, dullness, and other skin conditions.
What are the Ingredients
The product presented its key ingredients that are derived naturally, making the formula safe and effective, or so they claim.
- Matrixyle 3000 – It is an essential ingredient that helps reduce the visibility of wrinkles, dark circles, and puffiness under the eye
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 – This ingredient helps prevent skin inflammation and any damages that may accompany it
- Carbomer – An ingredient that helps with the formula’s viscosity for better skin absorption
- Phenoxyethanol – This ingredient mainly contributes to the product’s fragrance, but also serves as an antiseptic and as a disinfectant
- Ethylhexylglycerin – This ingredient is a well-known preservative-enhancer and helps with the relaxation of the skin
- Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone – An ingredient that contains antioxidant properties that can help with the skin’s defenses against free radicals and other environmental stressors
- Dipeptide-2 – This ingredient serves as a skin conditioner. It also is believed to be an essential component in improving lymphatic circulation that greatly helps reduce the appearance of the puffiness and dark spots under the eyes.
What are the Benefits
The benefits listed below are what can be expected from the product.
- The formula improves the elasticity and tone of the skin.
- Greatly reduces the signs of under-eye circles and under-eye bags.
- The product is suitable to use for all types of skin and groups of ages.
- Skin improvements can be noticeable within 2 to 3 weeks’ time.
- The formula is made up of only natural ingredients, making it safe from any side effects.
What are the drawbacks
Before placing an order, you should take note of the product’s drawbacks that are listed below.
- The product is not easily available at any retail stores or even online.
- The formula is not capable of treating major signs of dark spots and wrinkles.
- Some sources mentioned of side effects that include itching and dryness of the skin.
- The product’s price of $89.95 per bottle is quite expensive for an average skincare product.
How to Use
Like most skincare products, the proper application of Halocel Eye Serum is simple and easy.
- Wash the face with a mild soap and pat it dry with soft cloth.
- Apply an adequate amount of the serum on the face, especially on the skin under the eyes.
- Leave it time for the skin to absorb the serum.
With what we have learned so far about the product, there seems to be no special or unique qualities and ingredients that should make the Halocel Eye Serum stand out among other skincare products. Moreover, the cost per bottle is expensive and placing an order would automatically subscribe you to their system that charges you monthly unless cancelled.
If you think the product shouldn’t be that expensive, feel free to check our highly recommended products below.