As a person ages, there is not much one can do about the impending signs of aging, except for a few options that may involve going under the knife and Botox injections. There is one option, however, and it proves to be safer and more affordable; the use of age-defying skincare products.
Skincare products are developed solely for a single purpose, and that is to give both men and women a younger and more radiant skin. These products are considered the safest and most affordable way in keeping the signs of aging such as fine lines, age spots and wrinkles out of the picture, provided the product is indeed reliable and effective.
Nexacell Serum is one that claims to have the efficacy to provide a better and younger looking skin. But before placing an order, you might want to read on below as it does present vital information that could be beneficial to a potential user.
An Overview of the Product
Nexacell is an anti-wrinkle Serum that claims to reduce the appearance of deep lines and wrinkles, using mostly natural ingredients. It has a formula that is clinically proven and approved by skin care experts, making it extremely safe and effective. What makes Nexacell stand out among the other skincare products is that it can treat all areas of the body including the neck, arms, and hands. With the proper and consistent use of the product, a person should notice skin improvements in just two weeks’ time, or so they claim.
How does it Work
The formula features an advanced skincare technology known as QuSome Delivery System and Proprietary BioSphere. Both serve to help the formula have an immediate reaction and prolong its effects. It also helps the formula penetrate deeper into the dermis layer of the skin to work on a cellular level, providing a better efficacy in reducing the signs of wrinkles, fine lines and age spots.
Furthermore, the ingredients infused in the formula are said to be mostly natural, making it safer than most of the skincare products out on the market. The ingredients are responsible for enhancing the skin’s collagen and elastin production, improvement of the skin’s texture, and the skin’s protection against the harmful effects of UV rays and free radicals.
The Product’s Ingredients
Nexacell provided its full list of ingredients which are listed below.
- Alkyl Benzoate C12-159 – This ingredient improves the solubility of the product.
- Arachidyl Alcohol – An ingredient that acts as an emollient.
- Caprylic Triglyceride – Helps increase the moisture of the skin.
- Cistus Incanus Extract – Helps detoxify the skin.
- Cyclopentasiloxane – An ingredient the contributes to the skin’s hydration by providing moisture.
- NexacellHelps prevent the skin from drying and cracking.
- Eryngium Maritimum Callus Culture Filtrate – Serves as a skin conditioner.
- Gynostemma Pentaphyllum Extract – This ingredient has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Oat Derived Avena Sativa – This ingredient helps in restoring and maintaining proper hormone balance.
- Retinol – A well-known ingredient that unclogs pores and also shield the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals and other environmental stressors
Note: Other ingredients include Potassium Sorbate, Animomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Taurate Copolymer, Sodium Acrylate, Isohexadecane, Trideceth 6 Phosphate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Silica, Phenethyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Laureth 23, Butylene and Caprylyl Glycol, Blackberry derived Rubus Fruticosus, Decyl Glucoside, Spilanthes Acmella Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, Behenyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Soybean Glycine, Dimethicone Copolymer, Arachidyl Glucoside, Beeswax and Purified Water.
The advantages listed below are to be expected as long as the product is regularly used.
- The formula helps brighten the skin tone.
- The product can help restore and repair skin damages.
- Increase of the skin’s collagen and elastin production.
- The formula improves skin hydration thereby giving it a glowing complexion.
- The product reduces or eliminates the most common signs of aging.
- The resistance and immunity of the skin is improved.
There are only a few disadvantages of the product.
- The product is not available at any retail stores.
- There is only limited information about the manufacturer.
- The product is a little expensive at around $90, compared to other skincare products which only cost half as much.
How to Use
Just like any other skincare products, applying this serum is simple and easy.
- Wash the face with a good cleanser.
- Dry the skin with a soft cloth or towel.
- Apply an adequate amount of Nexacell Serum on the face and other preferred areas of the body.
- Use the serum twice daily for best results.
Nexacell Serum presented its full list of ingredients which is quite surprising, but also helpful to its customers. Moreover, the advantages a person can gain from using the product are impressive, if they are indeed true. However, many customer reviews that were found did not support the product, but considered to be detrimental to its credibility. With so many customer complaints regarding its auto-shipment, it is rather difficult to recommend this product.
If you feel this product is not for you, you can check out our highly recommended products below.