There are times when a person feels a little dejected due to the appearance of signs of aging. Although it is perfectly normal, it is also one of the major factors that can lower a person’s confidence and self-esteem. To avoid going through this trying situation,a skin care product is something to be considered if it is proven to be safe and effective, making this a better alternative to surgical procedures or Botox injections.
Take note, however, with the increasing demands of this particular skin care, many unscrupulous companies have affiliated themselves with the industry and with no regards to the customer’s safety and the product’s effectiveness.
To help you pick the right product, we present to you a review of an acclaimed age-defying cream, the Nutra Skin.
About the Product
This product claims to be a reliable solution in treating the signs of aging, including age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles. It has clinically proven ingredients that are highly effective and extremely safe in restoring the vitality of the skin. It also features an advanced ingredient known as Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 that works similarly to Botox injections, but without its adverse effects. As long as the product is used properly and regularly, skin improvements should be noticeable in just a couple of weeks.
As a person grows older, collagen and elastin levels that are naturally present in the skin are reduced. This causes the skin to show signs of sagging and skin pigmentations. Nutra Skin’s formula is said to provide claims to increase and enhance the skin’s production of these components. What makes it stand-out among other skincare products is that the formula delves deeper into the dermis, treating not only the skin’s surface but also the root cause of it all.
What are the Ingredients
The product presented several of its key ingredients to promote the efficacy and safety of the product.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 – This ingredient serves as a safer alternative to Botox injection, which has a high risk of side effects.
- Cucumber Extract – An ingredient that contains proteins and Vitamin C that are effective in soothing the skin to relieve its puffiness.
- Ginseng Root Extract – This ingredient is rich in antioxidants that are extremely helpful in protecting the skin against the harmful effects of free radicals and other environmental toxins. It also clears away dead skin cells and produces new ones.
- Tilia Cordata – An extract of the Linden Tree blossoms, this ingredient prevent skin inflammations.
- Mineral Oil – This ingredient is known to provide hydration to the skin by trapping moisture from evaporating
- Daucus Carota Sativa Root – This ingredient is also known as carrot seed essential oil, which acts as an antioxidant promoting the defenses of the skin from free radicals
What are the Benefits
Listed below are the major benefits that can be expected when using the product.
- Collagen molecules are infused into the skin, acting at a cellular level for better efficacy and prolonging its effect
- The product reduces the signs of aging, which includes sagging, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- The formula provides a smoother and firmer skin texture.
- The product contains ingredients that are effective in shielding the skin from harmful toxins.
- Skin hydration is enhanced and improved significantly.
What are the Drawbacks
There are precautions and warnings that a person should be aware of.
- The product is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 30.
- The free-trial order comes with an auto-ship system that can be quite difficult to get out of.
- The formula is not yet approved by the FDA.
How should you Apply
To get the best possible results out of the formula, one should follow the series of steps listed below.
- Wash the face with a reliable cleanser.
- Gently pat the skin dry with a soft cloth or towel.
- Apply an adequate amount of Nutra Skin on the face and neck area.
- Wait at least a few minutes for the skin to fully absorb the formula.
Nutra Skin has undoubtedly presented impressive benefits that is supported by clinical data and its active ingredients. There is a good chance that the product could prove to be a safe and effective product. However, there is the matter of its auto-ship program that is known for its difficult cancelling process. Not to mention, there is no indication found that the formula is suitable for all skin types, which poses a problem for those with sensitive skin. As much as we would like to endorse the product, it unfortunately falls short on our recommended list.
If you feel you deserve a better skincare product, feel free to browse through our highly recommended list below.