It does not take a genius to understand why most women require make up or concealers, regardless of wherever they might go. The process is not only time consuming, but it can even also lead to frustrations and anger if desired expectations are not met. To help alleviate the situation, countless skincare products have been developed, and are now considered to be one of the top marketed products in the healthcare industry.
Dermal Meds is an anti-aging face serum that claims to help the skin relieve the signs of wrinkles as well as fine lines, starting from their sources. It has the necessary formula and ingredients that can drastically change your skin’s appearance to appear more youthful and radiant. The way the formula works is by providing sufficient amounts of collagen and elastin to the skin, thus improving the benefits that can be garnered from the said components. This includes tightening of the skin, proper hydration, and replacement of dead skin cells. This results into a younger and smoother appearance of the skin.
So long as the serum is properly and regularly applied on the skin, the product claims to deliver its promised results.
It is always a good thing learning about a product’s manufacturer, unfortunately, there is no such information that can be found involving Dermal Meds. The Official website is not working, contact numbers are not revealed, and even emails are nowhere to be found. What we found is that a bottle of the serum costs around $89.95.
Considering the lack of information about the product’s manufacturers, it is somewhat good to know that they at least revealed some of their key ingredients.
- Matrixyl 3000 – As the skin grows old, collagen and elastin levels are significantly reduced, causing fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging of the skin. This ingredient’s main purpose is to enhance and improve the skin’s elastin and collagen production, thus preventing the aforementioned signs of aging from happening.
- Retinol – An essential ingredient of the formula that stimulates the collagen and elastin found in the deeper layers of the skin.
- Renovage – A common ingredient in skincare products that is said to improve the restoration and regeneration of skin cells. It also contains properties that can prevent skin conditions such as discolorations, redness, irritations, and inflammations.
- Eyeliss – An ingredient that primarily focuses on the skin around the eye. It reduces the puffiness or swelling of the eyes by removing fluids that are deposited under the skin.
There are several advantages listed that you can expect from Dermal Meds.
- The product can significantly reduce the signs of fine lines and wrinkles
- The formula has gone through clinical trials and tests to prove its efficacy
- The product is capable of preventing skin irritations, redness and inflammations
- The formula greatly enhances the production of collagen and elastin of the skin
- There are a number of satisfied customers that provided good reviews and feedbacks
Like all anti-aging skincare products, there are things you need to be aware of.
- There is no documented data or information to prove its clinical efficacy
- While there are a number of good reviews, there are also numerous bad reviews claiming the product to be ineffective and causing adverse effects
- The product is expensive compared to other anti-aging products which is normally priced at around $65
- There are testaments from customers calling the product a scam
- The risk-free trial comes with an auto-ship system that is quite difficult to get out of
How to Apply
Applying the serum is simple and easy.
- Wash your face with a good facial cleanser
- Dry your skin with a soft, clean towel
- Apply an adequate amount of Dermal Meds on your face and massage gently
- Use the product twice a day for best results
Summing it Up
After a thorough and extensive research, we found the Dermal Meds to be an average anti-aging product and is not recommendable. Although there are some impressive benefits mentioned, there is not enough supportive data that can back it up. Furthermore, weighing in its good reviews and bad reviews from its customers, the bad reviews cancel out the number of its good ones. Not to mention, the product comes with an auto-ship program, and is considered a red flag when ordering a skincare product.
If you are not sure of this skincare product, check out our highly recommended products below.