It is not uncommon for someone to get upset when the realization of growing old comes with the signs of aging. One may even go through great lengths or drastic measures, especially when physical appearance is a necessary requirement for your job.
Many skin care products are your regular run-of-the-mill offerings, but some are said to be more innovative than the others. Luminescent Face Serum claims to be one of them. This product is said to be effective and it ensures that users can have and maintain a beautiful and youthful appearance. They even claim that the formula has ingredients that are potent enough to rejuvenate and restore the skin’s beautiful texture.
About Luminescent Face Serum
There are many choices to choose from when looking for the right skincare product. What people usually look for are the effective, safe, and affordable.
Luminescent Face Serum is an anti-aging skincare product that claims to effectively remove fine lines, age spots, wrinkles, and under eye circles. But what makes it different from other anti-aging serums is that it is said to have developed a formula that can eradicate eczema, redness, and irritation. This does not however make the product an alternative to cure or treat any form of skin disorders, rather you should consult your doctor.
How does Luminescent Face Serum work?
Luminescent Face Serum is said to have potent components that work in conjunction with each other to smoothen and revitalize the skin. The serum stimulates and releases collagen and elastin upon reaching the dermal layer of the skin. During the process these substances increase hydration and thus make the skin appear smooth and firm. Slow release molecules are also present to ensure that the process continues all throughout the day.
Luminescent face serum is said to be formulated with light weight molecules. This facilitates a deeper absorption in the skin thereby having a long lasting effect.
- Alpha Hydroxyl Acids – Works by penetrating deep into the skin and exfoliating it
- Vitamins – Some are antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals
- Hyaluronic Acid – It helps in healing and regeneration of the skin
- Aloe Vera – It has been noted to have a “moisturizing emollient effect”
What are the Advantages You can Expect from Luminescent
There are several advantages that some claim to be true, all of which are enticing.
- Having a great mixture of ingredients, it serves a lot of purpose which coincides to produce optimum results.
- An increase in collagen production makes the skin smoother and firmer as it facilitates tissue repair and hydration.
- It also helps in eliminating the effects of stress which include dark circles under the eyes and sagging of skin.
- Its components include antioxidants that increase resistance of the skin against radicals or harmful agents.
- The manufacturer claims to have done clinical trials and testing which provided good results proving the efficacy of the product.
Things you Should Know about the Product
Before making any purchase, either for this product or the many others out on the market, it is always good to learn more about it.
- It can only be purchased online through their official website
- It is not recommended for women or men aged 18 and below
- The official website does not provide enough information about the manufacturer
- Incomplete list of its ingredients
- The product is not approved by the FDA
How Luminescent Face Serum is used?
The procedure is simple but one should take into consideration to use it twice daily. Make sure to also keep it away from the reach of children.
- Conduct a patch test. This is to ensure that there are no allergic reactions or any other adverse effects
- Wash your face with lukewarm water then pat it dry or wipe it using a soft cloth
- Apply a pea sized amount of the product on the skin and massage gently in a circular motion
- Wait at least 5 minutes for skin to absorb the serum
While the product may be effective as they claimed it to be, there are a few precautions you need to understand before making the purchase. The product is not FDA approved and manufacturer remains unknown.
There is a free trial you can subscribe to if you want to test the product, but make sure you cancel if you feel the product’s not working for you.
If you feel that this is not worth the risk, consider our other highly recommended products below instead.