With new ingredients continuously added to skincare formulas, people can’t help but ask if it really is effective as they say it would be and more importantly, is it safe to use. While the answer to that is not a convincing ‘YES’, it however proves to be working as more and more skincare products are adapting to the new ingredients.
With that in mind, Doux et Luxueux Anti-Wrinkle Cream claims to have used a snake venom ingredient, said to improve muscle relaxation and reduce facial movements that causes fine lines and wrinkles. If you want to try out this new formula, you can order a risk-free trial at their website and find out if it works well with your skin or not. But before doing so, it is advisable to read more about the product below.
What is Doux et Luxueux Anti-Wrinkle Cream
It is an advanced skincare formula that is composed of all-natural ingredients that are effective in defying the signs of aging. However, it also contains snake venom that is both effective and potentially harmful.
As the name implies, Doux et Luxueux is an anti-wrinkle cream that helps your skin hydrated by delivering collagen cells deep into the dermal layer of your skin. Keeping your skin hydrated is one of the most effective processes in reducing the visible signs of aging. This process makes the product be as effective as it’s supposed to. It also contains peptides, one of the most well-known ingredients of every anti-aging skincare products out there and for a good reason, it works.
What You Can Expect With the Product
There are several claims that the product can do for the skin. While it can probably do what it claims, there are just but little information on the product’s ingredients and how it does what it does.
- Said to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles for up to 84%
- Said to have the skin’s collagen production increased by 95% which is a considerable amount that would definitely help the skin hydrated and moisturized to keep it fresh and healthy
- Will do wonders to your under-eye circles, removing 73% of its dark tone
- Improves the skin structure to have a smoother and brighter appearance
- Protects the skin from any harm caused by free radicals
- Although the benefits are too good to be true, it does offer a free trial and a money back guarantee
- The product is made in USA where manufacturing policies are more strict than usual
- The product is well-received by customers according to a recent survey
Things You Should be Aware of
While Doux et Luxueux seems to be promising, as always, you should take precautions when using skincare products.
- Snake venom is an active ingredient that could potentially do harm than good. The anti-wrinkle cream may not be advisable to those who have sensitive skin or with skin conditions.
- The product is only available online
- Manufacturer does not have a full list of its ingredients and how much of it were used
The Best Way to Get Results
Follow the instructions below to get the best results when using this anti-wrinkle cream.
- Take a small amount of Doux et Luxueux and apply to a clean dry skin, including the neck area
- Massage your skin for the formula to be easily absorbed by the skin
- Repeat instructions twice daily, most preferably at night before sleeping and in the morning before going outside
How much does it Cost
If you have subscribed to their free-trial offer, you will be charged with a shipping and handling fee at a flat rate of $4.95. At the end of your trial period, you will then have to pay a subsequent fee of $79.95 every month as long as you remain subscribed. You can cancel anytime by calling their customer service.
With promising benefits and having clinical support, it can be considered as a good and effective anti-wrinkle cream. However, one should not take its lack of ingredient information too lightly. Although some customers find it to be an effective product, others may not due to their different skin type. You can always try Doux et Luxueux with little to no risk by ordering a free trial.
If you feel a little worried about the product, trust your instinct and go with other skincare products. Consider our highly recommended products below instead.